Alternatively, to place an order,
Contact Adam by email or phone.
(All prices are in Canadian Dollars)
Recruiting Video Information
Contact - Description - Packages - Upgrades - Discounts - Examples
--- - - - ---
- Person: Adam O- Email: email@example.com- Phone: +1 - 289 - 927 - 0511
--- - - - ---
- A Stand Out Sports recruiting video package is our core product and is the ultimate sports video that provides you with a recruiting tool, footage for analysis and memories of your playing days.
- We will be available for bookings at the Steveston Meltdown Tournament in Vancouver from July 9-11.
- We have a group rate special for teams with 6 or more players getting the same 2 game package. This package is normally $450 and is on for $280. Additional 10% off group videos on the same invoice.
- We accept a 40% deposit and the remaining 60% is due after you have previewed and recommended one round of changes to your video.
- Our delivery time is 10-20 business days to completion. We send a preview in this window for your review and then implement changes and complete tracking if applicable. Rush editing available.
- No payment or deposit is due until you have confirmed with one of our representatives.
- We will work with your to customize your video and can work with footage you have prior or after the showcase.
Showcase Packages - All Prices in CAD
Basic - Player Individual - Group Rate Special (2 Games - Track Lite) (6+ Players Minimum Same Team): $280
- All Games Filmed - We film all of your games with 2 angles, third for goalies
- Editing - We go through the footage with a fine toothed comb and take your best plays and focus the frame on you.
- 2 Videos - We make a full version, between 3.5-7 minutes and a 1 minute trailer version of your video that include your name, photo, height, jersey #, age group and team.
- All of the above, with Track Lite (Not eligible for goalies)
- Goalies will get $50 off.
Basic - Player - Individual: $400
- All Games Filmed - We film all of your games with 2 angles.
Lite - Individual : $450
- All of the above, with Track Lite
Heavy - Individual : $550
- All of the above with Full Track
Heavy + - Individual : $750
- All of the above, with Full Track, All Shifts and SOS Report.
- Best Value
- All Shifts ($40/Game) - Chronological breakdown of all instances in game.
- Track Lite ($100) - Instant Identification for first second of every clip in both videos
- Full Track ($150+) - Instant Identification for the duration of the video.
- SOS Report ($250) - 6 Additional videos and written breakdown of players game.
- On Video Save % ($75/Game) - 1 Video per game that counts shots and displays live save %. --- - - - ---
Discounts - Applied on invoice
- Early Booking - Book before July 3 and get 10% off your package.
- Loyalty Discount - If you're a previous client, you get 15% off your package.
- Combine both for 25% off.
Forward - Full Track
Defence - Track Lite
For more examples, check out our Youtube channel: