Hockey Puck.png
Soccer Ball.png

Alternatively, to place an order,

Contact Adam by email or phone.

admin@standoutsportsvideo.com

+1-289-927-0511

(All prices are in Canadian Dollars)

 

Soccer - Full Games - Editing Only - Recruiting Video Order Form

SKU 00038
C$130
In stock
1
Product Details

Recruiting Video Information

Contact - Description - Package - Upgrades - Examples

--- - - - ---

Contact

- Person: Adam O
- Email: admin@standoutsportsvideo.com
- Phone: +1 - 289 - 927 - 0511

--- - - - ---

Description

- We use your footage, clip your plays, frame into focus on the play and create two videos, a long and short version.

- You can also get our tracking icon for instant identification, all touches to see the positive and negative or an SOS Report for a detailed video report on your play.

- The examples are from our footage, we are limited by the quality of footage provided.

- To confirm, fill out this form or contact us.

- We accept a 30% deposit and the remaining 70% is due after you have previewed and recommended one round of changes to your video.

--- - - - ---

Package

Footage - We use the footage provided from your team. Additional game pricing is available and discounts for more games purchased. If you sign up with friends or a group, you can get 15 to 25% off!

Editing - We edit all of the players positive plays into a recruiting video and frame into their play.


2 Videos - We make a full version, between 3.5-7 minutes and a 1 minute trailer version of your video.

--- - - - ---

Upgrades

All Touches ($40/Game) - Chronological breakdown of all instances in game.


Tracking

- Track Lite ($100) - Instant Identification for first second of every clip in both videos


- Full Track ($150+) - Instant Identification for the duration of the video.


- SOS Report ($250) - 6 Additional Videos and written report. Minimum 2 Games required.

--- - - - ---

Examples

Strikers


Midfielders


Defenders



Goal Keepers


For more examples, check out our Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI_zknI3lLJByIjGCLyGDgg?view_as=subscriber

--- - - - ---

Save this product for later