Alternatively, to place an order,
Contact Adam by email or phone.
(All prices are in Canadian Dollars)
Recruiting Video Information
Contact - Description - Package - Upgrades - Examples
--- - - - ---
- Person: Adam O- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org- Phone: +1 - 289 - 927 - 0511
- Our team will be on location and recording the entire event. We will clip your plays, frame in to focus on the play and create your recruiting video with a long and short version.- You can also get our tracking icon for instant identification, all touches to see the positive and negative or an SOS Report for a detailed video report on your play.- The examples are from our footage at events.- To confirm, fill out this form or contact us.- We accept a 30% deposit and the remaining 70% is due after you have previewed and recommended one round of changes to your video.
- If you have your own footage, we can add that to your recruiting video.
Footage - Footage will be collected by the camp organizers for all games played, and we will edit the footage.Editing - We edit all of the players positive plays into a recruiting video and frame into their play.
2 Videos - We make a full version, between 3-6 minutes and a 1 minute trailer version of your video.
--- - - - ---
- Track Lite ($100) - Instant Identification for first second of every clip in both videos
- Full Track ($150+) - Instant Identification for the duration of the video.
- SOS Report ($250) - 6 Additional Videos and written report. Minimum 2 Games required.
For more examples, check out our Youtube channel: